Wednesday 24 March 2010

Lucy's Challenge: Clean and Simple Card

Well I don't know about clean, but it is a simple card. I'm entering this for Lucy's 7th Card Challenge. The cute little rabbit image is from Hero Arts and the paper and sentiment from Stampin Up. Oh and the egg card was made from the new nestabilities egg shapes which are so cute except that this was the only card I made that actually stayed upright!

'Some days, it’s not about passion and courage. It’s not about heroism and drama. It’s not about slaying dragons or conjuring exotic visions... Some days, it's simply about the delicious act of doing simple things, simply.'

Jack Ricchiuto

And yes, I did eat the sugar rabbit after I took the photo. It had a lovely sweet vanilla flavour, yum!

I caught Miaowski looking cute ontop of the bookshelf. She's checking out the street view and has probably seen a fat pigeon walking by...
Thanks for stopping by ...

1 comments:

Lucy Abrams said...

Oh this is adorable - perfectly clean and simple.