Thursday 18 March 2010

Dragonfly Dreaming


This is a card I made quite some time ago. I haven't used shrink plastic for ages, I must get back into using it. I shrunk some of these dragonflies from Stamp Addicts. Actually the one shown in that link is the small dragonfly, I used the very large dragonfly but I can't find it on the website. Anyhow, after shrinking, I coloured them using chalks and then adhered them to this pretty paper by K&Co. I love K&Co papers but I don't think that one is available anymore.

I'm hoping to get some crafting work done today. The last couple of days I haven't been very productive as I've been busy with other things.

I've been quite busy with dreaming too. I would love to move from my flat to somewhere else, preferably somewhere where the neighbours are not as noisy and where it doesn't cost a fortune to heat the place. So I like to dream of my perfect place to live. And to help me in my dreaming I look at pictures of beautiful houses and perfect rooms. Just take a look at the pictures here!!! Ahhh, heaven, large rooms and big windows, plenty of light streaming in. Lots of space for Miaowski to dance around with her toy mouse. Hmm, I love dreaming...

1 comments:

Kathy said...

So elegant and I love the soft flowers. One of these day I have to figure out how do do this technique. :)