Saturday 20 March 2010

Geisha cards

I wasn't going to blog today as I haven't made any new cards. But then I remembered I have this photo of two cards I made a few years ago so thought I would show them. It would be good if I could remember who the stamps were made by but I can't I'm afraid. Well the Kanji characters are from an Asian cube stamp by Judikins and that is still available from Stamp Addicts. Oh and the dragonfly brads are from Stamp Addicts too. I coloured the backgrounds using pastel chalks. Sorry it's a small photo but it should enlarge a bit if you click on it.

I'm all excited this morning as I put up my trusty old Cuttlebug up for sale on ebay yesterday and it has sold already! Well, it is a real bargain as I put it up as buy it now for £20 and included lots of dies and border embossing folders as well as new plates. I love bargains and feel good providing a bargain for someone else.

Tomorrow might well be a blog free day as I try and catch up with some card making.

Have a good weekend y'all xx

0 comments: