Wednesday 17 March 2010

For the love of Cats

Another thank you card to my friend Gill who also sent me lovely presents. Like me, Gill loves cats, and owns a black cat called Cillan, so I thought she might like this.

The cat image is from Third Coast Rubber Stamps and the sentiment from Hero Arts. The beautiful background is vellum. It is the best vellum I've seen, I love the colours. The little red brads with white spots are from Papermania.

Talking of loving cats... how could I not love this cat? The towel was on the radiator and she pulled it off and snuggled up on it. Anyone would think she hasn't got her own bed. Actually she has a luxury bed but prefers sleeping in her box ... and now my towel!


1 comments:

Cheryl Valadez said...

Love cats and love your card! Thanks for sharing the cuddly pic of your gorgeous feline friend ;D