Friday 12 March 2010

It's Friday, I'm in love

I'm in love with life generally :)

Well it's been all go here. What with my birthday yesterday and having my hair done this morning, I just haven't had time for card making.

I put Miaowski on guard for tank watch as there is a fish who seems to bullying the others. Judging by the look on her face, it doesn't seem like she's been paying much attention and the fish are getting up to all manner of things!

I did get some time this afternoon to play with the Big Shot Express machine and I was so impressed. I loved the Cuttlebug but it really did wear me out cranking the handle around cutting those dies. But this electric machine takes all the effort out of it. So much fun and it's going to save me a lot of time too. Hopefully I will get some time to make at least one card over the weekend.

In the meantime, have a happy weekend!

0 comments: