Monday 22 March 2010

Little Fish

I bought a new Sizzix die for my Big Shot Express machine and it was this sweet fishbowl shape which also came with a couple of little fish, plants and stones. I knew it would look sweet with Hero Arts Oceans of Joy set of stamps and so it does. And I think the funky plants from Hero Arts 'Be Yourself' clear stamps adds a nice background. I used one of the die cut fish as an added embellishment and also those gems hide an accident with blank ink but we can pretend I added it to look like extra bubbles :)

In this closer look you can just about see that I added Rangers Glossy Accents to give the bubbles a nice bubble effect. My friend Kate bought me the cute little epoxy star stickers, I thought they looked like little starfish. I love little scenes in miniature which is probably why I like fish bowls and fish tanks so you will be seeing more of these in future posts.

And in this next picture you can see my fish who are trying to get in on the photo. Think they could be miffed their photo hasn't shown up in my blog so far!
I've promised them another look in tomorrow, they're so spoilt!

Happy Monday everyone!

1 comments:

Kathy said...

precious!!! precious!