Friday 26 March 2010

3 Little Buns

Aww, these little bunnies are so cute. They are a digital image by Claire Keay. She draws such beautiful images. I made a few more egg cards and stamped different backgrounds by Stampin Up. I think the middle one is my favourite as I like that pretty paper also by Stampin up.

I must get back into my drawing, as I'd like to design digital images for card making. I keep thinking it so I must actually do it. I have a lot of good intentions but they aren't much use if I don't put them into actions. I need a big poster on my wall 'DO IT NOW!!!'

Oh yesterday I had a nice parcel arrive in the post. This is because I used the gift voucher my sister gave me for my birthday (thank you again Ady!). The shop Art From The Heart stocks a full range of craft products and I'm loving the Sugar Dumpling range of papers and stamps by Blonde Moments, so I ordered those, some Gesso and two archival ink pads from Rangers. Look, look, look ....
I ordered Gesso because I want to prepare some blank boxes for painting, it makes a perfect primer. And thats another thing I want to do as well as more drawing ... decorate boxes. And if I do, I will show them on the blog, very soon.

I'm hoping for a nice quiet weekend where I can get lots of crafting done. Hopefully I will have something nice to show for Monday.

Happy weekend everyone ...

2 comments:

Kathy said...

These eggs are so adorable and I just love how the bunnies look like they are dancing and having so much fun. Your coloring and shading is wonderful. Someone is going to be happy when these arrive in the mail. Hope your weekend if full of creating. Hugs,Kathy

Anonymous said...

Hi Liz, I adore all your cards. Must be very hard to part with them after you have created them. You are so talented. I love reading your blog - creates joy in my heart. Love Ady