Friday 28 May 2010

Asian Collage

It's a shame that this photo is not showing the glossy accents on these dragonflys as they look highly lacquered. I smooched chalks all over the background. The dragonflys and kanji are by Non-Sequitur stamps and daisy, ginko leaf and block kanji are by Stamp Addicts (called Carole's Cube). I added a few sprinkles of glitter here and there which are looking like black spots judging by this picturs.

I've been a bit lite this week on the stamping front. I'm just not in the creativity mood, and I guess in part it's because of the weather being so nice. Sometimes I'm full of ideas and then I just get a blank and I find it's best just to have a break till I get re-inspired.

Here's someone who always seems to be having a break ...

Looking miffed at being woken up but seems to think it's okay to wake me up every morning by running a sharp claw down the length of my nose!!!

Hope you have a lovely weekend and thanks for stopping by ...


2 comments:

Cheryl Valadez said...

Love the colors on your card! And nobody takes a break like a cat. My cats have been on break since October of 1997...that's when they were born in our garage...LOL!

donna mikasa said...

Your card reminds me of mahjong tiles--wish I could see the glossiness! I think we are all jealous of cats and how leisurely their lives are--I know I am! Miaowski is just too adorable....