Friday 14 May 2010

Asian Artistry

Oh I have wanted this Stampin Up stamp set for a long time. It is another cool bargain from ebay that I manage to snaffle. I do love ebay for a good bargain, it's true.

So, just a simple design which I did try and make a bigger picture of, but it didn't work out so I used Nestabilities Labels 4 to crop the picture. Then used another Oriental Cuttlebug embossing folder for the background.

Couldn't resist enhancing the bird with a bit of Rangers Glossy accents - oops a bit went over the edges but it doesn't show up as much as this picture.
I'm hoping it's going to warm up this weekend. I'm looking forward to the PaperCraft Show on Sunday - yippee! Hoping to meet up with friends there and have a good old chat and hopefully see lots of nice things.

Wishing you all a Happy Weekend and I'll be back Monday ...

2 comments:

donna mikasa said...

I've heard about finding SU stamps on eBay....you sure scored a great set! Another stunning card, Liz! You really found your niche! Love that glossy bird...

Dotty Jo said...

Beautiful card Liz! I go Stampin Up hunting on eBay too! jo x