Wednesday 13 June 2012

Smiley Cat


I used another of the free papers and ribbon given away in the July 2012 issue of Cardmaking and Papercrafting magazine.  I really love pink and green together and liked the fact I could pick all the colours in the background paper and repeat them in the flowers held by the cat.

And that sweet little cat and sentiment is from Lil' Inker Designs.  I really like his cute expression.  I added glossy accents to his pink nose and the centres of the flowers.   The brads I used to attach the cat are material covered ones which I picked up from a craft store a few years ago.  I have zillions of brads I collect and just when I want that extra ooomph for a card, they come in handy.

Well, we are due for a rainy afternoon this afternoon so I hope I shall be able to create something for tomorrow's post.

Thanks for stopping by ...

0 comments: